What's My House Worth?
When it comes to selling your home, determining a list price is one of the most important decisions you will have to make. Listing high with the idea that you can always lower the price later is often not the best idea and may actually hurt you in the long run. Listing too low will lessen your profit and can cost you money at closing. We will prepare a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA), which will compare your home to similar houses in your community or geographic area, which have recently sold. Using this data along with other factors influencing the local market and the uniqueness of your house we will help you determine a list price. Then let us:
- discuss ways to prep and stage your home to maximize positive showings
- tell you about the latest technology we can use to create a 3D virtual tour
- create a selling strategy using Chant’s comprehensive marketing plan
- tell you how we will keep you ‘in the loop’ and manage all showings
- explain how you will get feedback from potential buyers
- share how we will manage the details of the selling process from receiving offers to the closing table.
A lot of factors need to be taken into consideration. Let us guide you through the process and provide answers to questions, which you may not have even thought about. Complete the form below so we can get started on your FREE market analysis and schedule your consultation – yep, that’s free too!
Contact us today for a FREE market evaluation, and let our expertise in real estate and the local market work for you!